[Nut-upsdev] Megatec_USB on OpenBSD 4.3 - no input interrupt endpoint

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Sep 12 10:54:00 UTC 2008

Citeren ng-sup01 <ng-sup01 at mclink.it>:

>    I am trying to get an Atlantis-Land 1501 UPS to work under OpenBSD.
> The UPS works OK under Linux + megatec_usb driver+nut_2.2.2.

[...]

>     And, finally, here's a clip of my ups.conf file:

[...]

> [atlantisland]
>     driver = usbhid_ups
>     port = /dev/usb0
>     desc = "Atlantis Land 1501"

Use the correct the driver, 'usbhid_ups' != 'megatec_usb'. Looking at
the output on your Linux system, you'd need the latter.

>    Please note I tried all possibile values for "port": /dev/uhid0,
> /dev/uhidev0 and /dev/usb0

The value of 'port' is irrelevant, as long as it's not empty. See the FAQ.

Best regards, Arjen

PS  This question would have been more appropriate on the nut-upsusers list.
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands