[Nut-upsdev] HP T/R2200 G2

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Sep 21 11:58:42 UTC 2008

Citeren "Arjen de Korte" <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:

>> do you want to create the new subdriver, then? (I probably wouldn't
>> have time to do it until early next week, anyway.)
> Yes. I just remembered that we already have a debug log for this
> device (at debug level 10, so I'll have to weed out the excess stuff
> first), so writing a subdriver shouldn't be too difficult. I'll do
> that somewhere during the next few days.

OK, it's in the trunk now. It would be nice if James could check if it
works and if he's able to change the nominal output voltage through
'upsrw'. I took the liberty to assume this would work in a similar
manner as my MGE Evolution (I have quite a bit of information on that
one now).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list