[Nut-upsdev] patch for m4/nut_check_libwrap.m4

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:44:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Tim Rice <tim at multitalents.net> wrote:

> I ran into some issues building nut-2.4.1 on my Solaris 10 machine.
> Here is a patch for m4/nut_check_libwrap.m4 to fix libwrap support.

Tim,

Thanks for the patch! I applied it to my local tree, and it still
builds properly on OS X. (Note, I had to use "patch -p1 -l" to ignore
whitespace, although that could be a copy-n-paste issue on my end.)

Arjen,

let me know when you have had a chance to look at this (although I am
tempted to just throw it in Buildbot and see what breaks).

--
- Charles Lepple