[Nut-upsdev] BuildBots - config.log from compile

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Dec 20 08:18:50 UTC 2009

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> Along those lines, would you like me to install the dev headers for
> GD on the Debian box?

That would be nice.

> Or are you using that as a test for how the GD detection should fail
> gracefully if the headers are not installed?

Making detection fail (and see what happens) is trivial on any
machine, so I can check what happens locally. Making it pass on
another system is only possible if the prerequisites are met. So for
the BuildBots it makes sense to install as many of the stuff we
attempt to detect. We really want to know if it fails to do so.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list