[Nut-upsdev] Update link for SuSE packages on networkupstools.org?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:26:44 UTC 2009

Arjen, all

	I don't know if there is some prohibition against it, but the packages.html
link for SuSE RPMs should be changed from:

http://software.opensuse.org/

	To something useful that will get the site visitors to the actual rpms. For
the packages that were part of the distribution:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/

	or for updated packages on build service:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sbrabec/

	I have always hated the http://software.opensuse.org/ page finding it very
difficult to navigate to anything useful other than bittorrent.

	Just a thought I had while looking for the development version to check the
Cyberpower voltage issue.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC