[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2726 - in branches/windows_port: common drivers include

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Dec 11 09:37:52 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:01:14 +0000
> Subject: svn commit r2726 - in branches/windows_port: common drivers include
> Author: fbohe-guest
> Date: Thu Dec  9 14:01:07 2010
> New Revision: 2726
>
> Log:
> More work on serial drivers.
> Still some TODOs to address but all drivers are compiling now.
> Successfully tested mge-shut driver.

This patch seems to do away with the explicit canonical input
processing some drivers require and overall there doesn't seem to be a
difference anymore between canonical and non-canonical. I'm not sure
if this will fly for all drivers. I foresee a challenging task to
verify that drivers still work. I can probably test the 'safenet'
driver, but what about the oldies that are still in the tree, but we
have not heard of being used lately?

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)