[Nut-upsdev] windows_port NUT branch

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:19:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:26:09AM +0100, Frédéric Bohé wrote:
> I have usleep in unistd.h :

usleep was apparently added to mingw on 2008-05-04, and yes, even
Debian experimental is older than that, i wished there was a better
maintainer for it in Debian.

> The key seems to be __NO_ISOCEXT here. Can you try to add "#ifdef
> __NO_ISOCEXT" around your usleep definition.

Looks like a wrong idea, please consider an alternative approach :)

(two patches attached, please make me aware if that's inconvenient and
you prefer patches being sent in separate letters)

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com