[Nut-upsdev] blazer_usb: compatibility with Ippon BackPro UPSes (Phoenix Power Co., Ltd usb-to-serial controller)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 12 19:17:20 UTC 2010

Citeren Alexey Loukianov <mooroon2 op mail.ru>:

> Another thing to consider is an addition of usb_reset() to the USB
> UPS detection
> core (prior to opening USB UPS) - it will 'cure' stalled Ippon UPS in case it
> got hanged somehow.

Replugging will also, so I don't think this is something vital (we
never got any reports to that matter either). What error will it
return it when it is stalled? Post the output of the driver starting
up a stalled device with debug level set to -DDD.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list