[Nut-upsdev] ETIME on FreeBSD

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 03:54:19 UTC 2010

On Jan 16, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Alexey Loukianov wrote:

> 17.01.2010 01:48, Charles Lepple wrote:
>> This looks like the commit that triggered the following FreeBSD build
>> failure:
>>
>> http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/FreeBSD-i686/builds/53
>>

> Arjen, looks like ETIME is linux-specific (FreeBSD error is "error:
> 'ETIME'
> undeclared"), so it might me worth to surround ETIME handling with:
> #ifdef __linux__
> ... the stuff ...
> $endif

Alexey,

I guess I'm curious as to the source of that error code - I didn't see
it in libusb, so is it coming from the Linux kernel?

The reason is that we try to add autoconf tests for definitions like
this, and it's good to have something more general than just "is ETIME
defined?"

Also, it seems odd that it is not negated (the other error codes are).

- Charles