[Nut-upsdev] PowerCOM - HID PDC status

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 19 12:28:51 UTC 2010

Citeren Alexander Gordeev <lasaine op lvk.cs.msu.su>:

> I've received the units. Are there any special things I should test or
> just the standard NUT setup?

They should be detected out of the box (with the latest version from
the trunk) through the 'usbhid-ups' driver. Note that I just added
some additional commands to enable|disable|mute the beeper of the UPS.
This is entirely untested, since the model and firmware version I
have, doesn't support this (in fact is quite broken in this respect).
Please check if this works as intended.

> Maybe we should move back to the dev list?

Yes.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list