[Nut-upsdev] blazer_usb vs. Ippon Smart Power Pro 1400

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Jan 24 10:49:34 UTC 2010

Citeren Alexey Loukianov <mooroon2 op mail.ru>:

> Checked up latest revision, autoreconf-ed and recompiled with libusb-0.1.8 on
> Fedora 8. Strangely, it fixed problems with *cypress* subdriver -
> now it works
> normally with Ippon Smart Power Pro 1400 even with old RHEL4 libusb.
> I suspect
> that something were wrong with the sources or with the build environment when
> I've been conducting previous experiments with this UPS.

You may have used the modified driver you made before. You made some
changes to the 'cypress' subdriver to make it work with you 700
device, which are known to be incompatible with 0665:5161 USB to
serial converters (at least with the one I have here).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list