[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] buildbot failure in Network UPS Tools on FreeBSD-i686

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:50:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:54 AM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> @Charles: could we somehow make a stable permalink to the latest
> available tarball?

I can do something similar to what happens with the documentation, but
that link only works because it is contingent on a specific HTML file
being generated (which only happens on the AsciiDoc branch).

The tarball is generated on both the trunk and the AsciiDoc branch.
What I need to do is separate the trunk build from the other branches,
and only generate a tarball for the trunk. This will also isolate any
errors or warnings introduced on alternate branches.

I'll put it on my to-do list.

--
- Charles Lepple