[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:09:14 UTC 2010

On Jan 31, 2010, at 3:56 PM, chance fulton wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 14:38 -0500, Charles Lepple wrote:
>> On Jan 31, 2010, at 1:44 PM, chance fulton wrote:

[...]

>> Please post a few details about your OS distribution and version.
>>
> I have Ubuntu server 9.10 Kernel 2.6.31-17-generic-pae
> I have just installed Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller
> 2.4.1-r2286
>
> And still have the same issue.

I just committed a few changes to SVN. In a few minutes, it should
build another tarball for r2294:

http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/waterfall?branch=trunk&builder=Debian-etch-x86

A couple of questions:

  - When you were testing, how did you run the driver?
  - Is the Ubuntu package for NUT still installed?
  - Are you using SVN, or the tarballs?

thanks,

- Charles