[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

chance fulton chance.fulton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:29:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 16:09 -0500, Charles Lepple wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2010, at 3:56 PM, chance fulton wrote:

OK will do, as for the questions.

I run the driver from this command:
sudo /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl start

I uninstalled the Ubuntu package, and purged the configs. then I copied
in my settings from the old installation to the new config files.

I am using the tarballs as I an new with the whole autoconf thing, and
could not get it going.

I have just removed the previous version, and installed from the svn
trunk version 2297. I now get this.

Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.1-2297
Network UPS Tools - Tripp Lite OMNIVS / SMARTPRO driver 0.20
(2.4.1-2297)
Warning: This is an experimental driver.
Some features may not function correctly.

Detected a UPS: TRIPP LITE/TRIPP LITE SMART1050SLT
libusb_get_interrupt() returned 0 instead of 8 while sending 3a 00 ff 0d
00 00 00 00 '........'
[...]

Pretty much the same, just more debug info.