[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

chance fulton chance.fulton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:22:46 UTC 2010

Attached the log below, of the aforementioned command. I also have no
luck wuth the upsc, as I get connection refused (probably user issues) I
do have all the users in upsd.users setup correctly as far as I can
tell. I suppose that is not a problem until I get the driver talking to
the device itself.

Is this easier to do over a serial cable, or is USB just as good?