[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Getting 'Data stale' error with bcmxcp_usb for a PowerWare 5115 on OSX

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sat Mar 6 13:31:11 UTC 2010

Good morning,

On 6/03/10 at 8:01 AM -0500, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

>> So, what else can I do help identify the cause of the error?
>
>Have you ever used dtrace?

Yes, but just enough to learn what sort of tool it is. I would
need a dscript (or whatever they're called) before I could do
anything useful with it.

>This is just for reference, but do you have the "USB Prober"
>application? (I think it comes with Xcode.) I would like to get a copy
>of the file generated by the "Save Output" button on the "Bus Probe"
>tab. It's just a text file, so if you want, you can trim off the
>non-UPS devices if you prefer.

Attached, and I left all devices in there.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt