[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Getting 'Data stale' error with bcmxcp_usb for a PowerWare 5115 on OSX

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Mar 7 00:21:13 UTC 2010

Good morning,

On 6/03/10 at 9:41 PM +0100, Arjen de Korte
<nut+devel at de-korte.org> wrote:

>Since running the driver in debug mode effectively works around
>the problem, we probably need to add some upslogx() lines
>strategically tp see in the syslog what is going on.

I can add the upslogx() lines easily enough, but the 'strategic'
part I would need help with.

Any suggestions on where I should start?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt