[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2669 - in branches/AsciiDoc: . m4

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 5 09:45:25 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> we could consider a slightly  more complex approach where older asciidoc
> detection would only enable the single page html, and pdf version (if
> dblatex is also present).

I'll see what I can do. I already noticed that at least some of the
documentation will build with the (old) tools I have, so it might be
interesting to do that.

> more recent version (once more, the not yet
> released 8.6.3) are only needed to build a proper chunked HTML... but I'm
> still unsure if it's worth.

Why not? The clean version strings are available and with the
AX_COMPARE_VERSION macro checking the version is easy enough.

> A transitional solution, to avoid the missing build deps, would be to also
> distribute asciidoc outputs, part of the nut tarball, or probably more as
> standalone archives.

How big would they be?

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)