[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] buildbot failure in Network UPS Tools on openSUSE [asciidoc]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:47:11 UTC 2010

> The Buildbot has detected a new failure of openSUSE on Network UPS
> Tools.
> Full details are available at:
> http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/public/nut/builders/openSUSE/builds/1012

Arjen,

I think this is a bug in older versions of asciidoc/a2x where it
ignores --destination-dir and tries to write the intermediate XML file
to the read-only source directory.

Looks like you have asciidoc 8.4.5 - not sure I've heard of a2x 1.0.0.

I haven't looked too closely at the new m4 rules for grabbing the
asciidoc versions, but we might have to exclude 8.4.5 from
automatically building the documentation. (It might also have a
problem with the chunked HTML, but that might have been a regression
in the early 8.6.x versions.)

--
Charles Lepple