[Nut-upsdev] apcsmart question

Michal Soltys soltys at ziu.info
Tue Apr 26 22:47:10 UTC 2011

On 11-04-26 10:15, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> BTW, would you be interested in working with me on updating the NUT
> apcsmart page?
> http://www.networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html
>
> there is a dual aim:
> - update the content
> - integrate the new documentation (and so protocol) library, using AsciiDoc.
>
> Since a full revamp to AsciiDoc may be too much for a first step, we can
> simply rip the html page itself (ie, without the menu) and integrate it
> as an html code snipped...
>
> cheers,
> Arnaud
> --

The most up to date apcsmart info (though not that different from any
other info findable on the net) is probably in apcupsd documentation -
point being, they keep the doc source in reStructuredText. The
conversion of the protocol description into asciidoc equivalent could be
pretty straightforward (probably).

ps.

My inet access will be very erratic in the coming days for different
reasons, so replies will likely take a while.