[Nut-upsdev] Request for new UPS support : Tecnoware ECO LCD 650VA

Волька! voljka at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 20:13:13 UTC 2011

Hello all again. After some digging I collected all supported command
logs (command/response) from UPSilon-2000 to UPS with USB sniffer.
Since i'm not a profi in USB development and C programming, I can be
very vrong, but I think what here is new protocol-hack version.
All Megatec commands passed to UPS as hex code in Index field of
URB_FUNCTION_GET_DESCRIPTOR_FROM_DEVICE
For T<n> command as additional field used TransferBufferLength, which
contans time duration value.
I'm not sure, how TransferBufferLength used in all others commands,
but it is definitely strange (large) for UPS&OS Shutdown command.
May be it is used as constant/variable for all commands (complitely
lost here...)
I was incorrect about UPS name. Right name is: Tecnoware ERA LCD .65
(650VA model in my case)
Here is link to archive with logs for CT, F, I, Q, Q1, T<n>, T, TL commands:

ftp://ftp.belam.lv/tmp/Tecnoware_ERA_LCD_065.zip

I hope what NUT developers can write a driver for this ***** device.
p.s. It was quite interesting quest. :)
Vladimir.