[Nut-upsdev] Bug/Patch for NUT 2.6.0 ; usbhid-ups (libhid.c)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Feb 13 12:13:47 UTC 2011

Citeren Richard Gerth <r.gerth.phd op gmail.com>:

> I'd be happy to do testing.
>
> Just let me know when...

In order to get some useful feedback for the -pre versions may I
suggest to subscribe people that are willing to test upcoming releases
to 'nut-upsannounce'? Currently, there seems to be nothing but spam in
the archives (so we probably want to clean that out some day) and use
this (read-only) list for announcements of -pre and stable versions
only.

I would very much welcome some testing on systems other than the
developers have (most crucially, with different UPS hardware) *before*
we release a stable version. As of now, we get no feedback at all for
the -pre versions, which means these are currently a waste of effort.
I'd like to change that, since it will improve the quality of the
stable versions before we release them and will prevent us from having
quite broken versions in the field.

Comments?

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)