[Nut-upsdev] Fwd: "Ever" Company UPS drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Feb 21 13:08:01 UTC 2011

Please use the mailinglist to ask for support.

----- Forwarded message from siwinski op ever.com.pl -----
      Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:21:28 +0100
      From: Szymon Iwiński <siwinski op ever.com.pl>
   Subject: "Ever" Company UPS drivers
        To: nut-upsdev-owner op lists.alioth.debian.org

Dear NUT Developers,

First of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is Simon Iwiński and
for some time right now I'm working in Ever Company that design and builds
UPSes from scratch. I'm responsible mostly for proper functionality of
"Evers"  IT sector but lately also for our dedicated application (called
PowerSoft) testing and development. Recently I've heard about NUT from one
of our clients, that uses it for a long time now. He was quite disappointed
that none of our modern products, was supported by NUT Project. In order to
understand how it works I've installed NUT on my Debian machine and I have
to admit that its terrific. In this occasion I would like to thank (by I
think everybody who uses it aswell) for making this awesome tool, I can only
imagine how much time does it take to create something that works so well.
Secondly

I would like to kindly ask You NUT Developers is it possible to write down
new drivers to our products? Of course ill send any necessary technical
documentation needed for that process. Please let me know if its possible, I
personally regret that we got only one star on Hardware Compatibility List.

___________

Regards,

Szymon Iwiński

Młodszy Konstruktor - Informatyk

EVER Sp. z o. o.
62-020 Swarzędz
ul. Grudzińskiego 30
tel. 061 6500 400
fax 061 6510 927

  <http://www.ever.com.pl> www.ever.eu

Siedziba firmy: Swarzędz 62-020, ul. Grudzińskiego 30
Sąd Rejestrowy: Sąd Rejonowy w Poznaniu KRS 0000118365
Kapitał zakładowy: 90 000 PLN - opłacony w całości
REGON: 631529798
NIP: 779-00-20-672

----- End of forwarded message -----