[Nut-upsdev] liebertgxt2 patch for 2.6.0

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:22:51 UTC 2011

Just wondering,
Why haven't you included my changes of the liebert-esp2.c?

Summary is here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2010-April/004802.html

-support for 1 & 3-phase input & output (and all combinations)
-support for most input & output & bypass & nominal variables
(current, power (watt+VA), voltage, frequency)
-support for value multiplier tables

-Spiros