[Nut-upsdev] PowerCOM Driver Update

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:21:42 UTC 2011

Hi Keven,

2011/4/28 Keven L. Ates <atescomp at gmail.com>

> I and several other users have encountered problems using PowerCOM UPS of
> the BNT 1500A model.  Looking over other responses and dealing with my own
> issues, I submit the following attached patch.

I've just merged your patch (r2984), with just one change: the driver
revision was already 0.12, since I've bumped to 0.13, along with your
comment.

As a side note, could you please check to improve upsdrv_help() and
upsdrv_makevartable() output.
These should fit on a 80 column terminal, to ensure it is useful in all
possible cases.

This so needs some more formating, probably simplification and reference to
the manual page.

@Angela: could you please try the snapshot and report back your situation?
You will find it here:
http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/public/nut/waterfall?branch=trunk&builder=Debian-etch-x86&reload=none

Look for "[tarball]" and wait for it to be at least nut-2.6.0-r2984.tar.gz

Thanks for your contribution Keven.

cheers,
Arnaud
--