[Nut-upsdev] NUT: new blazer_usb subdriver proposal

Aurélien Grenotton agrenott at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:59:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I'll be interested in your feedback.
No problem to change the subdriver name, I had no imagination to choose one.
Concerning the auto registration, the buggy 0001:0000 code is already
used for another model/subdriver, and I wasn't sure we could declare
it twice.

Rgds,
Aurelien