[Nut-upsdev] MGE MIB related bug

Kiss Gabor (Bitman) kissg at ssg.ki.iif.hu
Wed Nov 23 14:34:34 UTC 2011

> > The result is a bit strange:
> > ups.status: OL OL
>
> indeed

> > Is this what you expected?
>
> not at all.
>
> > Or should I compile a version 2.6.2 driver?
>
> yes, test the trunk to be sure of the code your testing.

Done.
Everything seems to be okay.

Statement:
r3321 of drivers/mge-mib.c gets correct ups.status from
MGE/APC/SE network manegement card "Ref 66074", firmware version "GF".
:-)

Page http://www.networkupstools.org/acknowledgements.html writes:

| Through the acquisition of MGE Office Protection Systems (a carve
| out of the MGE UPS SYSTEMS small systems, up to 10 KVA), Eaton has
| been supporting NUT, and more generally the Free/Libre Opensource
| Software Community since around 2002.

This single phase UPS in my office is made bye MGE and it is below 10 kVA.
I can't see any problem. :-))))

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Gabor