[Nut-upsdev] Patch for addition of Cyberpower RMCARD100, 201, 202, 301 (snmp mib)

Eric Schultz eric.schultz at cyvon.com
Wed Nov 30 18:02:10 UTC 2011

I did a bunch of work on this today. It should be all set to go.

This patch is to add support for the Cyberpower RMCARD snmp cards.
I basically copied the driver for bestpower, changed the name and
updated the mib map.
I have this running on two separate systems (two separate ups's) and it
looks good.

The only thing I could not figure out was updating the Makefile.am (my
aclocal/libtools seem to be broken.) So I manually updated the
Makefile.in to get it compiled. Someone with a build environment that
works better than mine should be able to easily update the Makefile.am
(I think there are just 2 or 3 entries... just find bestpower and add a
cyberpower entry matching bestpower.)

Attached are two patches:
cyberpower-mib.patch
    - includes cyberpower-mib driver
    - updated snmp-ups man page
    - updated hcl

cyberpower-mib.makefile.patch
    - my little hacking to drivers/Makefile.in ... used just so I could
build it... only included for completness sake.

Any chances of this getting integrated into main? I tried to keep it
simple and tested.

--

Cheers,
Eric Schultz