[Nut-upsdev] Fix broken systemd integration in the build system

Stuart D Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Wed Apr 11 14:29:25 UTC 2012

Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on Apr 11, Michal Hlavinka would write:

> This is no longer true for Fedora. Since Fedora 17, there is no /bin nor
> /sbin now. Everything got moved to /usr/(s)bin. They are symlinks to /usr...
> for now.

In the /sbin world, I have been creating custom nut packages that put
all the drivers in /sbin/ups.  This reduces changes of name conflicts
on a driver, and has less clutter.  Other packages use /usr/libexec for
plugins and drivers.