[Nut-upsdev] HCL: Zigor Danubio 2000 supported(ish) by blazer_usb

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 27 14:20:03 UTC 2012

http://www.zigor.com/uk/index.php/en/products/upssystems/danubioseries

Ships with UPSilon 2000 software, and appears to work with blazer_usb to
a certain extent with the following config:

[danubio]
       driver = blazer_usb
        langid_fix = 0x409
        port = stupidly, I seem to have to set this even though it's ignored
        vendorid=0001
        productid=0000

Yes, vendor 0001, device 0000.

  idVendor           0x0001 Fry's Electronics
  idProduct          0x0000
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           1
  iProduct                2
  iSerial                 0

I get meaningful output from upsc (and yes, it was on battery at this
point):

battery.voltage: 38.70
battery.voltage.nominal: 36.0
beeper.status: enabled
device.mfr:
device.model: 2000VA UPS
device.type: ups
driver.name: blazer_usb
driver.parameter.langid_fix: 0x409
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: foo
driver.parameter.productid: 0000
driver.parameter.vendorid: 0001
driver.version: 2.6.3
driver.version.internal: 0.04
input.current.nominal: 8.7
input.frequency: 0.0
input.frequency.nominal: 50
input.voltage: 0.0
input.voltage.fault: 0.0
input.voltage.nominal: 230
output.voltage: 227.0
ups.delay.shutdown: 30
ups.delay.start: 180
ups.firmware: VER 40643U
ups.load: 3
ups.mfr:
ups.model: 2000VA UPS
ups.productid: 0000
ups.status: OB
ups.temperature: 28.0
ups.type: offline / line interactive
ups.vendorid: 0001

However, none of the commands listed by upscmd actually seem to do
anything. I can't make it shut down, and even beeper.toggle doesn't seem
to do anything (whether it's on battery or not).

[root at shinybook upsilon]# upscmd -l danubio
Instant commands supported on UPS [danubio]:

beeper.toggle - Toggle the UPS beeper
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test

--
dwmw2