[Nut-upsdev] A patch to add a command to get client information

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:08:07 UTC 2012

On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Niels Baggesen wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 01:11:12PM +0000, Rene Martín Rodríguez wrote:
>> -The result is a dictionary containing 'key->val' pairs of 'UPSName' and 'UPS Description'
>> +The result is a dictionnary containing 'key->val' pairs of 'UPSName' and 'UPS Description'
>
> You might consult a dictionary before changing the spelling of the word
> dictionary

Niels,

On 2010-10-19, I corrected some spelling errors in the version in the repository, including "dictionnary". It seems as though Rene's changes were based on an older revision which included the errors - hence, I do not think he intentionally changed it.

Rene,

Do you know which SVN revision or NUT release your patch was originally based on? Possibly v2.4.3?

Arnaud and/or David,

Please don't apply the patch verbatim.

--
Charles Lepple