[Nut-upsdev] A patch to add a command to get client information

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:52:26 UTC 2012

> Do you know which SVN revision or NUT release your patch was originally based on? Possibly v2.4.3?

Never mind, it was easy to merge by hand. A temporary branch is on GitHub:

https://github.com/clepple/nut/commits/git-list_clients/

Arnaud: what do you think about the syslog-based client list, which is included? I saw your comments proposing the protocol-based approach, but do we need both? I guess it can't hurt, since someone would have to become the 'nut' user to signal upsd.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail