[Nut-upsdev] Duplicated .gitignores solved.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:13:43 UTC 2012

On Jan 11, 2012, at 4:48 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> Please check that the .gitignores look OK when you generate them.

They look good - thanks for fixing that.

As mentioned when I was attempting to merge branches, a few other files seem to be missing in the output repository.

I ran something like this in the git-svn working copy, and also in the 2.0-pre8 output:

 $ find . -name .git -prune -o -type f |sort|fgrep -v /.gitignore

And when I diff the two listings, I get the attached file. reposurgeon's -pre4 and -pre8 versions omit the same files.

I should have a little time later tonight to look at the fast-import stream, but nothing jumps out at me. Some files, such as clients/cgilib.h, have been unchanged since the CVS import. Others have undergone a few revisions.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail