[Nut-upsdev] git conversion progress

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:37:57 UTC 2012

On Jan 20, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Charles Lepple wrote:

> Agreed, the topology is looking very good.

I may have spoken too soon. Some of the branches are subtly wrong.

In particular, the apparmor branch was created from the trunk, not windows_port.

Also, the history of the tl_usb_fbsd branch is not terribly important, but it also has a "merge bubble" at the "Working on uhid driver again" commit.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail