[Nut-upsdev] Fixing the misrooted branch

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sun Jan 22 13:37:21 UTC 2012

Who knew my core algorithm for associating copy operations with base commits
could turn out to be wrong at this late date?  Well, not so much "wrong"
perhaps, but incomplete.  The apparmor branch presented a case I'd
never seen before. Explanation in the log comment.

The conversion metadata repository continues to be at

   git at gitorious.org:reposurgeon/nut-conversion.git

This supplements the reposurgeon 2.0pre repository at

   git at gitorious.org:reposurgeon/reposurgeon.git

Our society won't be truly free until "None of the Above" is always an option.