[Nut-upsdev] git conversion progress

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Jan 24 02:57:10 UTC 2012

Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> Hmm, I still see the wrong content in the final
> scripts/augeas/*.aug.in, although the merge from Augeas into the
> trunk is not indicated. (That merge point on the last pass was
> correct, IMHO - but the final merged *.aug.in files should have
> @CONFPATH@ instead of /etc/nut after the trunk merge - see my
> previous email.) Tested with commit c023d35 to reposurgeon.

I'm not seeing the same result.  In gitk, my tipdelete-Augeas
changeset has a scripts/augeas/nuthostconf/aug.in containing
Parses @CONFPATH@/hosts.conf.  Is there some other commit
I should be looking at?

Reposurgeon commit c023d35b8309f7a18fcc991b69c85e19197e1650.
Are you sure your nut.fi is up to date?

The conversion metadata version should be irrelevant here.