[Nut-upsdev] bestfortress driver establishes/loses/establishes communication and so on...

Oliver Kluge ok23 at kluge-digital.de
Sat Jan 28 00:05:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

unfortunately I could not build a new driver. So far I haven't used
Subversion. I added it to my system and followed the instructions,

$ svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/nut/trunk
$ cd trunk
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc/nut --with-statepath=/var/run/nut
--with-altpidpath=/var/run/nut --with-drvpath=/lib/nut
--with-pidpath=/var/run/nut --datadir=/usr/share/nut
--with-pkgconfig-dir=/usr/lib/pkgconfig --with-user=nut
--with-group=nut
$ make
$ sudo ./drivers/bestfortress -a fortress -DDDDD

but I just got this:

root at FSC:/home/okluge/devel/trunk# ./autogen.sh
Regenerating Augeas ups.conf lens...
Regenerating the USB helper files...
Calling autoreconf...
./autogen.sh: 35: autoreconf: not found

after that I cannot call ./configure because there is no such file.

Thanks
Oliver