[Nut-upsdev] reposurgon and the conversion

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Jan 30 16:51:18 UTC 2012

My wife just got laid off - the recession has hit her law firm hard.
This means my priorities have shifted to either finding more paying
work myself or helping her find another job.

This means the timeframe for a finished repo conversion just got more
uncertain, as I may not be able to work steadily on it for a while.

[President Clinton] boasts about 186,000 people denied firearms under
the Brady Law rules.  The Brady Law has been in force for three years.  In
that time, they have prosecuted seven people and put three of them in
prison.  You know, the President has entertained more felons than that at
fundraising coffees in the White House, for Pete's sake."
	-- Charlton Heston, FOX News Sunday, 18 May 1997