[Nut-upsdev] Wait for network delay

Elliot Dierksen ebd at ebd.net
Wed Feb 5 03:48:08 UTC 2014

I am running NUT as part of FreeNAS 9.2.0. I have looked through the
manuals, but I don't see how to address my issue. The box has 4 NIC's in
a LACP LAGG group. It takes a while for LACP to finish, and NUT tries to
start before packets are flowing. NUT will complain endlessly about
communication errors and never establish SNMP communication with my APC
UPS. If I stop NUT and restart it after the LACP negotiation has
finished, everything works as it should. Any ideas how to delay the
start or make it re-try to establish communications?

EBD