[Nut-upsdev] Happy New Year 2024

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 14:39:51 GMT 2023

Cheers all,

  I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a happier New Year than
the few we've seen before, and hope for peace, quiet and joy for everyone.

  We have had some good collaborations here, with new people and old guard
being engaged, more platforms confirmed and upkept by NUT CI farm,
sponsorship becoming a thing, and a new release getting cut - we're back on
track of getting one at least every year (sure hope for more)!

Thanks to everyone involved,
on behalf of the Network UPS Tools project,
Jim Klimov