[Nut-upsuser] Re: Some usefull UPS information

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Mon Aug 8 13:14:35 UTC 2005

Hi Stepan,

> Here are the cabling diagrams for the three most important APC UPS cables.
> These are absolutely confirmed to be correct by disassembling the real APC
> cables and tripple checking. Perhaps they should be posted on the NUT web
> site for the benefit of other NUT users.

Thanks for your contribution, queued for inclusion:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=302013&group_id=30602&atid=411544

Would you (or somebody else) be kind enough to
make a graphic version (like the online version [1])
as I'll only use these ones for the upcoming User
Manual (html version, user friendly and so on...)

Thanks,
Arnaud Quette
---
[1] http://eu1.networkupstools.org/cables/940-0024C.jpg