[Nut-upsuser] Back-UPS RS6000

Robert Walsh rjwalsh at durables.org
Sun Dec 4 02:56:43 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have an APCC Back-UPS XS 1000 (it's a USB device) that I'm using with
nut 2.0.2 that came with Fedora Core 4.  It reports itself like this:

    Back-UPS RS 1000 FW:7.g8 .D USB FW:g8

in the nut web status page, which seems a tad messy.  It otherwise works
fine, except I don't get any information on the input and output
voltages.  I'm using the hidups driver.

My question is: will this be properly supported in any upcoming release?
By properly, I mean will it at least get a tidier name and perhaps
support for missing features like the input and output voltage
monitoring (if it actually supports it, of course.)

Regards,
 Robert.

--
Robert Walsh
Amalgamated Durables, Inc.  -  "We don't make the things you buy."
Email: rjwalsh at durables.org