[Nut-upsuser] Atlantis-Land UPS with Cypress CY7C63723 chip (cypress_m8 driver) support

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:29:17 UTC 2005

On 12/7/05, ngpost1 <ngpost1 at etitech.net> wrote:
>  >  I'd email the developers over at networkupstools.org (the guys that
> made NUT) the entire lsusb -v output you gave me
>  > from the BusID all the way down to the last usage in the hid report
> descriptor.  They can most likely
>  > use this information to add support for this device, as it seems to
> go by some standards... at least under
>  > the usb.org HID specification for UPS devices.

Agreed, that information would be useful to figure out where to go next.

>    Before I post the entire lsusb output and generate a lot of noise on
> the list, I just wanted to be sure this is the right list for this kind
> of questions. Please do let me know.

The nut-upsdev list is a little more oriented towards NUT driver
development. But if you don't want to subscribe to another list just
yet, and just want a quick "can it be done, and how easily?"
assessment, posting a couple technical tidbits here shouldn't be much
of a problem.

--
- Charles Lepple