[Nut-upsuser] I would have to buy a new UPS for my desktop.

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:00:40 UTC 2005

On 17/12/05, swilly at email.it <swilly at email.it> wrote:

> What model?is It proper for desktop pc?

I'd say that an 800 VA UPS is overkill for a desktop, however... I
have the Pulsar Ellipse Premium and they do both 650 and 800 VA
models, which fits for your power range.

MGE do a pretty accurate UPS selector - you tell it what kit you've
got (or ISTR the power draw) and how long you want to keep running.
Some other suppliers do similar, but I don't know how accurate they
are.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor