[Nut-upsuser] HP/Compaq Rackmount UPS Support?

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Sun Nov 13 21:03:09 UTC 2005

Hi Denny.

You have to use the code from the cvs. You can use
the Development or Testing tag.

 cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/nut login

[Press ENTER when prompted for a password]

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/nut co -r
Development nut

If you want the code for next release change Development to Testing
in the last line.

The driver you use is the version 0.08 and it does not contain the
fix for the baud-hunting and the param baud_rate.

I send you a mail of list for more info.

Regards
Kjell