[Nut-upsuser] trying to use powerware 3110 USB with NUT

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:36:22 UTC 2005

2005/10/3, John H. <mistamaila at gmail.com>:

> Broadcast message from nobody (Mon Oct 3 00:33:21 2005):
>
> Communications with UPS PW3 at home lost
>
> Broadcast message from nobody (Mon Oct 3 00:33:26 2005):
>
> UPS PW3 at home is unavailable

- which NUT release are you using?
- which NUT driver are you using (I assume hidups)?
- what's the result of upsc PW3 at home?

NUT's USB support for manufacturers other than MGE is recent, and for most,
only available from the CVS Development branch.

As I've announced, I'll "backport" these USB pieces to Testing for 2.0.3...

Arnaud