[Nut-upsuser] trying to use powerware 3110 USB with NUT

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Thu Oct 6 15:25:57 UTC 2005

Hi John.

Well now it answer to the driver, but the command 31 (get identification
block) does not return anything.

This may due to the fact that it is in a menu mode or something.
Maybe we have to send some other commands before the request of the
id block. Se what Wolfgang have to say about it.

Kjell

P.S. Don't give up. This is good information for us.