[Nut-upsuser] Maxxtro ups

Flavio FlavioGrossi at jumpy.it
Tue Oct 18 17:40:01 UTC 2005

Alle 15:52, lunedì 17 ottobre 2005, Carlos Rodrigues ha scritto:

> If it is available through /dev/ttyS1, try using the "powermust"
> driver. If it doesn't work, try using the serial port and try again
> with the same driver.

It works! Thank you!

But... only using the serial port. I read the kernel doc about the usb serial
converter and the right port is /dev/ttyUSBx (not ttySx, my mistake), but

$ cat /dev/ttyUSB0
cat: /dev/ttyUSB0: No such device

for every port. This means i should modprobe the right module and there is a
cypress_m8 usb to serial module in the kernel sources which seems the right
one.
When I load it, it should (according to kernel-docs) print to syslog the port
used but it doesn't.

Any hint appreciated...

Thank you,
Flavio