[Nut-upsuser] Maxxtro ups

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:02:39 UTC 2005

2005/10/24, Flavio <FlavioGrossi at jumpy.it>:

> Alle 08:19, venerdì 21 ottobre 2005, Arnaud Quette ha scritto:
>
> > thanks to submit a compat line (or to ack the below one) for this, with
> the
> > form:
> >
> > ie
> > "Maxxtro" "600VA" "serial port" "powermust"
>
> Sure,
> "Maxxtro" "UPS 600 VA" "serial port" "powermust"
>
> As said, this ups has also a usb port (which is a usb to serial converter)
> but we can't make it to work.

yep, that's why I've mentionned the "serial port".
When (if) we have the usb one working, I'll also add it.

As a side note, Carlos Rodrigues has begun the work of "merging" the megatec
drivers, that is to say powermust, mustek (...) into the new megatec driver.
I've just commited it in the CVS Development branch.
Thanks to test it if it's possible for you. The more feedback, the better...

Arnaud Quette