[Nut-upsuser] Re: F6H500ukUNV working with fentonups driver

p.beard at blueyonder.co.uk p.beard at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 14:18:11 UTC 2006

>> I tested it by pulling the supply to the ups. It got the 'on  and then
>> the 'low battery' upsmon then shutdown my system. The ups however
>> remained on.

>the ups shutoff (hardware ups shutdown) seems not to be working.
>Carlos might have more ideas on the cause...

This might not be a bug - it could be that I reconnected the supply to soon.

I say this because I now remember that after testing the shutdown worked
the ups remained on so after some time I reconnected the supply and when
the ups came back online I turned my pc on. Early on during the boot
process the ups clicked and the pc lost power.
I checked the ups straight away and it was powered and seemed ok.

When my pc lost power I'm sure the ups made a 'switching' sound.

--
Patrick